Programmes & Projects
Children attending are typically between 2 and 14 years old.
Typically each prayer house has 25-60 children attending sunday school. Sunday schools are organised in 6 classes, according to age group. Sunday school teaches: Basics of Christian faith, Leadership, Responsible living in society2. Sunday School Department supervises the Sunday Schools through a network of committees at Synod, presbytery and congregation level
3. Sunday School Department trains Sunday school teachers and provides teaching and learning materials
Facts & Figures
In May 2010, children were given opportunity to lead the services in all our prayer houses
In August 2010, the department organized a Synod Sunday School retreat that was held at Bandawe, where 190 children participated.
2. Train Sunday School teachers
3. Promote the importance of Sunday School
4. Strengthen local Sunday School organizations (committees)
5. Equip parents for faith education at home
6. Equip children for faith education to peers
PO Box 112
+265 888 620 449/+265 991 655 637 (cell)